Table Calendar + Journal: Rhapsody of Nature featuring 12 stories from nature along with Amaltas on the cover.
SIZE - 9.5x 8 inches
- Prints of original artworks by Richa Kedia. Illustrations on both sides.
- Each month features different stories from nature peculiar to that month and season.
- 13 matte textured 220 gsm recycled paper. The matte textured finish helps retain the look and feel of the original artwork and gives no glare.
- At the end of each month/ year, the Artwork may be clipped off from the calendar and framed for art that outlasts 2024.
- The calendar is enclosed in a cardboard box with user instructions.
- 20 empty pages at the end: one-sided ruled and one-sided blank for writing and drawing.
This calendar is truly a visual treat for nature lovers and hopefully can push you into the practice of nature journaling.
Nature and art are therapeutic and will spruce up any desk, be it at the office or home or also serve as a very unusual and thoughtful gift in case you want to surprise anyone.