Workshop: Handmade Book Cover Design in Mixed Media
Time & Location
About the Event
Designing your own Handmade Book Cover in Mixed Media
AGE: 11 and above (With or without any prior drawing skills)
1st June 2019
2.30 - 5.30 pm
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
This workshop will equip you will all the basic skills required to start design a handmade book cover.
During the workshop, topics covered will be:
- Basic principles of design
- Mood boarding and Thumb nailing
- Listing several options and Zeroing down on a design
- Executing the Design in Mixed Media
- The final steps of digitalization will be demonstrated on a laptop.
- Take home your own cover of your favourite book to show off and cherish
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING FOR THE WORKSHOP?
Yourself and your unhindered creative mind. Also do think about your favourite book and the parts that impacted you the most.
You can also bring your own laptop with Adobe photoshop and Indesign in case you want to practice the final steps, else you can just watch the demo and practice at home.
Part of 'I AM - Identity Art Marathon',
24 day multi disciplinary art festival from 24th May to 16th June 2019
Curator: Aakshat SInha
Organiser: Untitled Creations Private Limited
Media partner: Media net Works
Design partner: Choorma
Venue Partner: Arpana Fine Arts Gallery, New Delhi
- RegistrationINR 900INR 9000INR 0